We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anse Source D'Argent

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
490 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Anse Source D'Argent

Hello!

What about Anse Source D'Argent?

Is it crowded?

Is it overpriced?

Is worth to be seen?

Which beach is more beautiful Anse Marron or Source D'Argent?

Thanks

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anse Source D'Argent

Hello!

Anse Source d'Argent is crowded starting with 10 am when herds of tourists are coming mostly from Mahe to visit it. After 4 pm when tourists are leaving to their hotels it becomes almost deserted. To get to ASDA you need to pay 100 SCR if you enter L'Union Estate from heliport. You do not need to pay anything if you come from Grand Anse via Anse Marron but this route is rarely used by tourists to get to ASDA. Both beaches have their charm and I consider them the best in the world, but during the day I like more Anse Marron because it is deserted, the natural pool is so refreshing, you can sleep below a rock of 8 m height and you can also enjoy the waves on Anse Marron 2. Sunsets are better at ASDA.

I would not miss any of them.

Miki

2. Re: Anse Source D'Argent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2014, 05:17