We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inter-island commute

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Inter-island commute

Hey,

I have to commute from Berjaya beau vallon hotel in mahe to Iles des palmes near anse takamaka in praslin

What mode of travel do you think would be more convenient and price effective as well

Flight & ferry : basic charge is around 50 euros.. right??

I think both of these hotels are very near to jetty and hence the taxi fares from jetty to hotels should be minimal as compared to airport to hotels... Is my understanding right?

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,658 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inter-island commute

Hi abhishek,

From the cost cutting point of view you are right. Ferry is the best choice because it is a little bit cheaper than the flight (50 euro vs minimum 53 euro by flight) and Iles des Palmes and Berjaya Beau Vallon are closer to the jetty than the airport. Taxi fares should be around 300 Rs from Berjaya to Victoria jetty and 200 Rs from St Anne jetty to Iles des Palmes..

Miki

2. Re: Inter-island commute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 06:19