We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two weeks in seychelles

hong kong
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Two weeks in seychelles

I am planning to stay in seychelles for two weeks, probably one week in mahe and one week in the rest of two islands.

1. Any hotel and tour agent can be recommended?

2. Is it a wise decision if I stay in Mahe for two weeks and take a day tour to these islands?

3. Any itinerary can be suggested for planning two weeks trip?

Many thanks!

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,987 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two weeks in seychelles

Hi Amelie!

2 weeks on Mahe is too much. Mahe is not my favourite island, it does not offer the tranquility that Praslin and La Digue offer. So I recommend you to spend max 4-5 nights on Mahe, another 4-5 on Praslin and the remaining on La Digue. As agents www.luxurydestinations.co.uk, Seyexclusive and Justseychelles are the most reliable and have the best prices. Hotels should be chosen based on your needs. If you want a luxury hotel Four Seasons is everything you will need since it has a great beach, superb villas overlooking Indian Ocean and delicious food. If it does not meet your budget you can try Ephelia which is nestled in a great natural environment where you can bike, zipline, snorkel or only relax. For Praslin Lemuria and Raffles are high-end resorts while Le Duc de Praslin and La Reserve are good value for the money spent. Le Repaire on La Digue is very romantic and it has a good location for exploring the island by bike.

Miki

mahe, seychelles
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Two weeks in seychelles

HI,

DO check our Booking.com, Agoda.com too as they do try to give you the best rates. It would also be easier for you to search as per your budget. I too would say split your trip equally between Mahe, Praslin and La digue.

www.seychellesbayview.com

3. Re: Two weeks in seychelles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2015, 08:17