We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seychelles Honeymoon - Where to go?

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Seychelles Honeymoon - Where to go?

I have chosen to go on my honeymoon to the Seychelles in September of this year. We will be going for about 7 days.

I am struggling to pick an island to visit. Which would be the recommended island(s) to visit?

Ideally, it would be quite relaxing (beaches etc) but we would also want to explore a bit.

Which areas would be best for snorkeling?

In terms of hotels, a villa would be ideal but if not, a hotel will be fine.

Budget would be around £2000-£3000.

Thanks in advance! :-)

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
499 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seychelles Honeymoon - Where to go?

Praslin will be perfect choise. There you can enjoy amazing beaches such as Anse Georgette and Anse Lazio, you can swimming on Anse Volbert area and snorkeling on Petite Anse Cour, Anse Lazio and Sainte Anne marine park. You can explore untouched nature and Valee de Mai national park with the haviest coconut in the world. Day trip to Cousin, Curieuse and Cousine is great choise and day trip to La Digue is a must.

2. Re: Seychelles Honeymoon - Where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 06:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now