We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather forecast for June

London, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
weather forecast for June

Hi, I had a look at the weather forecast for June and I am really concerned. We are traveling in June and I was hoping for a dry and sunny weather. Is anyone in Seychelles now? Is it raining/cloudy all the time?

Please tell me the forecasts are wrong and it only rains at night!!!

Thanks!

mahe, seychelles
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather forecast for June

HI,

Despite the rains you do get sunshine and it doesn't rain all the time continuously. Even on a cloudy day you do get tanned in the Seychelles.

www.seychellesbayview.com

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,841 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather forecast for June

Forecasts at Equator can not predict weather for more than 2-3 days so I advise you to forget about the forecasts since they are only stressing you. The weather now can be completely different from the one you'll have when you reach Seychelles.

Miki

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
494 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather forecast for June

Hello!

Don't worry about the forecast. I am also going to Seychelles now, in June.

We will both enjoy!

Uros

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
494 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather forecast for June

Hello!

I have just one question. What type of weather forecast is the best. Il meteo shows, that there will be a lot of sunny days, while weather forecast shows almost every day rain. Thank you!

London, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: weather forecast for June

Hi guys,

I thought I'll post a quick comment from my experience. We were in Seychelles from 9 June till 19 June 2014. Weather was mostly nice but we had half day of rain in La Digue and a full day of rain in Mahe. Little bit of rain on one evening in Praslin. Overall the weather was pleasantly hot. The islands are very green, hence the rain. The most beautiful place on earth!

6. Re: weather forecast for June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2015, 06:20