We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Denis Island?!

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
500 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Denis Island?!

Hello again!

I am just back from Seychelles and it was amazing.

For next year, I am planning 30 days trip to these beautiful islands and I have got a question. Is it possible to do a day trip from Praslin,Mahe or La Digue to Denis Island? Is Denis Island far away from main 3 islands?

Thank you!

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
3,922 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Denis Island?!

I'm not certain, but as it's called Denis Private Island I'd guess that they don't allow day trippers. Why don't you email them to check.

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
6,187 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip to Denis Island?!

Denis Island is not allowing tourists to get on the island for daytrips. You can try doing daytrips to St Anne or Silhouette.

Miki

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
500 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day trip to Denis Island?!

Thank you both!

What about Silhouette? Is one day enough time to discover the island?

Thank you in advance!

Uros

4. Re: Day trip to Denis Island?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:16