We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour operator recommendation

Brazil
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
Tour operator recommendation

Has any one heard of or used the services of www.amatikulu.com .

I had booked some tours from Durban this coming August with another operator (Tekweni) , but they were cancelled. I found some interesting options in this website. Has anyone used it before? How was the experience. Alternatively, I would appreciate any suggestion of good operators for tours from Durban.

Thanks a lot!

Jussara

Miami
Level Contributor
122 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour operator recommendation

Try pierre@bushbaby.co.za. Just toured with him. He was excellent at great price!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2,086 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour operator recommendation

Hi,

I am planning my trip for September with Ernest (info@wildlifeafrica.co.za) from Wildlife Safari. Very patient and responsive. Don't know if he does Dubran, but I suspect he can help you as they cover many countries.

Someone also recommended me Tanya (Tanya@africadirect.co.za). She is extremely responsive, helpful, and provided what seemed to be a honest and openianated advice. We exchanged very briefly but it's also someone I would recommend.

And there are also a lot of Tour Operators who advertise on this site, but I think there are rules that forbit them from contacting you. Not sure about the reverse.

Good luck,

Alex

Limpopo, South...
Level Contributor
295 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour operator recommendation

Alex is correct: Advertising is not allowed on this site. However, nothing prohibits you (Jussara) from contacting any one on this site, or asking a contributor to give you her/his e-mail address.

4. Re: Tour operator recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 17:19