We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for Capetown or Johannesburg

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
581 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for Capetown or Johannesburg

Hi My husband and I are hooking into a Zara Serengit Safari tour which our daughter is doing (after she climbs Kili - Lemosho route). She and friend are then continuing on their 12 month backpacking tour and my husband and I a looking for suggestions as to where to visit following this safari. I think we will be flying into Johannesburg before the safari, so I'm wondering whether we should spend some time there before the safari. Then following the safari head down to Cape Town? We probably have 2 1/2 weeks up our sleeve all up. Any suggestions on time frame in "best" destinations would be appreciated. Probably not into relaxing on a beach (plenty at home) just seeing the scenic sights and the culture of the area. Any help will be greatly appreciated. GBLyn

1. Re: Suggestions for Capetown or Johannesburg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 05:19