We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EzeeFlights.co.uk

London, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
EzeeFlights.co.uk

Hi All

I am searching for a flight to South Africa for end of April 2011. I came across the above mentioned website which seems to have the best deal £543. Questions is: is it a reputable company? Has anyone ever booked with them?

Thanks

PG

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,237 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: EzeeFlights.co.uk

This is a British company. You might get a better respone on the British forum.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: EzeeFlights.co.uk

Hi,

I as my experience they buy seats from the airline in bulk so thay have cheaper fares. I had already dealt with this company and trust me they are the cheapest in the Uk marked.

James

Cape Town
Level Contributor
10,081 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: EzeeFlights.co.uk

Hello James

Welcome to TA. I see that you joined today just to make this post about EzeeFlights.

I just checked their (your?) website and they don't seem to be any different from dozens of other on-line booking agents. They certainly don't "buy up seats from the airline in bulk". They book the seats when you place the order and show the colour of your money! On their Website they simply say that they are booking agents for a ATOL consolidator. They have no direct booking engine - you have to telephone to make a booking and there is no guarantee that they can offer the price that their website comes up with. Here is what they say :

"The data displayed in this web site is NOT a display of AVAILABLE flights but is a database of prices and should be used as a means of researching the best fares for a given journey on a date or range of dates. Once a suitable fare has been found, it will be necessary to contact the travel agent to check if seats are available on the date you wish to travel. All airlines sell only a limited number of seats at the lowest fare on each flight. When these have been sold, you may be offered a seat at a higher fare. However, the price will NOT be removed from the fares database as the cheaper seats may still be available on other dates or subsequently become available again due to the airlines releasing more seats at the lowest fares due to fluctuations of supply and demand."

But then do they offer cheap flights? Well no! I just picked two random dates from Heathrow to Cape Town - Out March 7th - Back March 28. Compared EzeeFlights with two of the biggest true on-line travel agents www.Expedia.co.uk and www.Opodo.co.uk Both of these allow you to book instantly on-line with 100 percent safety and guaranteed availability and prices. I have used both many times.

Cheapest Indirect (including all fees and taxes) - all Qatar Airways via Doha (a long flight over 20 hours including layover)

Expedia - £555.50

Opodo - £566.30

EzeeFlights - £577

Cheapest Direct (including all fees and taxes)

Expedia - £637.70 (British Airways)

Opodo - £637.70 (British Airways)

EzeeFlights - £647 (SAA)

BTW booking direct on the BA website (the same flights) is also £637.70

I would suggest book on one of the main booking sites. Cheaper prices and much more secure.

Edited: 01 February 2011, 15:31
Birmingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: EzeeFlights.co.uk

I have booked tickets for my family and relatives for 13 passengers on different dates. In the beginning it seemed that the fare was too good to be true, but when I really got the e tickets, all my worries were over. They have good fares.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
10,081 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: EzeeFlights.co.uk

First James/Sean as a one-time, first-day poster. Now Mick who just joined TA today to post this on an old thread!

What fares on EzeeFlights are "too good to be true"?

Just checked quickly again and couldn't find any fares cheaper to South Africa than Expedia or Oppodo or the airlines' own websites! And this is even before you ring, as you have to, and are told (as per the T&Cs that I quoted) that the best fares are no longer available!

Maybe some specific examples from your 13 family and relatives (what's the difference?) - comparative prices, routes and dates - would help!

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,675 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: EzeeFlights.co.uk

Hilarious! Talk about shooting yourself in the foot?

Thanks, VdC

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: EzeeFlights.co.uk

Hi guys,

I am in the process of dealing with this company Ezeeflights,

Has anyone dealt with them??

Please can someone urgently let me know if they have successfully dealt with them??

Thanks,

G

Cape Town
Level Contributor
10,081 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: EzeeFlights.co.uk

What's the bet that another first-time poster will reply to this saying how fantastic they are!!!

Seeding posts to get a reply is such an old trick.

Come on! They are no different to hundreds of other ticket agents.

Edited: 06 November 2011, 16:26
London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: EzeeFlights.co.uk

Van_de_Caab my boetie moet ek a biejtie afrikaans praat vir jou om my te beloover?? Hahaha, my afrikaans is a little swak but ja im from SA, (JHB). Live in London and looking to come home over the festive season to visit my family.

The prices are through the roof and Ezee Flights are offering a price that is very well below other prices, too good to be true in fact. All im asking is has anyone used them and got there ticket alright?? without any trouble??

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: EzeeFlights.co.uk

purplegirl did you end up going with Ezeeflights??