We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with itinerary please :) 10 days in South Africa

Las Vegas, Nevada...
Level Contributor
141 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Help with itinerary please :) 10 days in South Africa

I've been reading the forums for twondays now and I'm a bit over whelmed...so many things to see!

I'd like to have an adventure packed trip for the first part of my trip and a relaxing and pampering at the end of my trip. I'm flying into Johannesburg in the middle of September and will be there until the first part of October.

Can you provide me some adventurous, unusual, and great photo oppotunities ideas!? I'm a thrill seeker, but also want some time at the end of my trip to unwind.

I like the idea of doing Kruger park, the lion park, cape town for a few days, whale watching, wineries, shark diving, paragliding, etc.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Pickering, United...
Level Contributor
3,298 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with itinerary please :) 10 days in South Africa

Try a zip wire through the tree canopy.

http://www.canopytour.co.za/

Las Vegas, Nevada...
Level Contributor
141 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with itinerary please :) 10 days in South Africa

Awesome! Great idea! That is thrilling! Thank you!

Anymore exciting ideas...please keep them coming! Much appreciated:)

3. Re: Help with itinerary please :) 10 days in South Africa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 00:19