We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 week left in SA!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
1 week left in SA!!

Hi there, We will be arriving in J'Berg next Wed and have one wk approx to spend in SA. The Drakensberg, Durban and the area north of Durban have been recommended to us. We were thinking it might be nice to spend our last 2/3 days somewhere warm! If anyone has any tips for an itinery to include these places we'd be very grateful!

Thanks a mil in advance

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
1,681 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 week left in SA!!

Hi there I havent been to Durban so I cant comment but if this is your first trip to SA then you shouldnt miss cape town - its really one of the most stunning cities in the world. Unfortunately its winter now so no guarantee of warm weather and Jo'berg is likely to be pretty chilly, especially in the evenings. I was there in July and it was almost freezing in the evenings so dont underestimate the cooler temperatures.

have a great trip

2. Re: 1 week left in SA!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 20:18
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question