We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari Travel

Save Topic
Safari Travel

Hello single female traveller looking for safari info;travel agency suggested Kiboko safari, has anyone had any experience with this group? Or have any recommendations for any other safari operator? I am planning Mar-April 6, and am pretty flexible as to routes/ accomadations.

Pickering, United...
Level Contributor
3,298 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari Travel

Met the truck a couple of times when we were in Botswana this summer. Seemed well organised with good gear. Can I assume you don't fall into the 18-30 bracket age-wise?

Try posting on the other southern Africa forums if no-one answers here.

Save Reply
2. Re: Safari Travel

Actually Im in my thirties, I have read some reviews which seem to idicate that Kiboko is mostly for seniors. I am willing to shell out more for the comfort andprivacy but am having a second thing wrt to travelling with this group. The dates for the comfort version of the intrepid trip were cancelled as not enough people booked, so Kiboko was their suggestion. If you have any others let me know .Cheers

I also appreciated the response, after spending a couple of hours on here last night I realize how redundant my questions are!!

3. Re: Safari Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2013, 10:30