We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shosholoza meyl train service

Alameda
Level Contributor
14 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
shosholoza meyl train service

Has anyone been able to contact this train service company recently? The website they provide is under construction and the only e-mail address we had (@prasa) is no longer functional as well. We are international travelers, so the toll free number they provide for making reservations is not relevant for us. Thanks.

Hazyview, South...
Level Contributor
3,730 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shosholoza meyl train service

Her some more contact details:

shosholozameyl.co.za/html-site/contact-us.ht…

otherwise try:

southafricanrailways.co.za/…

Klaus

-Owner Abangane-

Hazyview

Howick, South Africa
Level Contributor
778 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shosholoza meyl train service

I've never used the Shosholoza website for booking as, to be frank, they're useless (as you're finding out).

Contact Santie at the email address below, she's very knowledgeable and helpful; I've used her in the past as have several TA posters.

info@satravelbooking.co.za

New Hampshire, USA
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: shosholoza meyl train service

Try Shosholoza Meyl Railways, South Africa. I got a website from there this morning and sent in a request for booking a night train. I'll let you know when I get a response. In the meantime, thank you RacingRog for the email address; I will try that too.

Alameda
Level Contributor
14 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: shosholoza meyl train service

Thanks for all your posts! Very helpful. Looks like their website may be up and running.

Alameda
Level Contributor
14 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shosholoza meyl train service

Thanks for all your replies; very helpful. Looks like their website may finally be up and running!

6. Re: shosholoza meyl train service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 05:16