We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

French speakers: Can you help?

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,179 posts
4 reviews
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Topic
French speakers: Can you help?

Hi Everyone !

Jonathan has an unanswered question about South Africa in our French-language forum:

tripadvisor.fr/ShowTopic-g293740-i9186-k6575…

If you do speak French and could advise him it would be much appreciated !

Thanks to you all !

Margaux - Tripadvisor Support

Port Elizabeth
Level Contributor
397 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: French speakers: Can you help?

My French is not much good but have tried !!

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,179 posts
4 reviews
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: French speakers: Can you help?

Thank you so much ColinPortElizabeth, your French is great !

Have a nice day.

Margaux

Paris, France
Level Contributor
860 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: French speakers: Can you help?

Re his query about whether he and his wife should travel solo or with an agent, not much choice really as they do not seem to speak english and would need to do so to communicate in South Africa. They should join a french speaking tour of which there are plenty, also there are french speaking private guides. I know the SA Embassy in Paris has info on this.

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Port Elizabeth
Level Contributor
397 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: French speakers: Can you help?

There are plenty of guest houses that are owned by French Nationals and French speakers.

We have a very good Alliance in Port Elizabeth there are many French speakers here.

We also have a lot of French speakers from other Africa countries my teacher is from the Congo and his French is clear and for French quite easy to understand.

Colin Eastcapetours

5. Re: French speakers: Can you help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2014, 06:15