We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imagine Africa travel agent

Chappaqua, New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
164 reviews
Save Topic
Imagine Africa travel agent

My wife and I are planning a trip to South Africa (Cape Town, Kruger and Vic Falls). We inquired with a travel agency named "Imagine Africa." Has anyone used them and can share their experience or a review? We are working with someone named Emma Dunn. Thanks. Logan.

Hazyview, South...
Level Contributor
3,744 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Imagine Africa travel agent

There is quite a number of travel agents in various countries with that name.

For people to be able to advise please inform the forum about the specific company you are dealing with.

Klaus

-Owner Abangane-

Hazyview

Chappaqua, New York
Level Contributor
2 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Imagine Africa travel agent

Their website is:

http://www.imagineafrica.com/

http://www.imagineafrica.co.uk/

3. Re: Imagine Africa travel agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 October 2013, 14:35
Gold Coast...
Destination Expert
for Kruger National Park
Level Contributor
4,850 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Imagine Africa travel agent

Welcome Mayke

That is a glowing review.

Will you be providing any information from your trip for others to benefit from or only details of your agent?

5. Re: Imagine Africa travel agent

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 October 2013, 16:35
6. Re: Imagine Africa travel agent

Removed on: 18 October 2013, 06:35
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Imagine Africa travel agent

I have just read your question, not sure if you have booked anything yet. I have traveled with Imagine Africa a few times with no complaints. I have always found them very professional, and the team know what they are talking about.

I can also recommend Garonga safari camp, it's a private reserve on the edge of Kruger. It's very comfortable and friendly with excellent game viewing I have been there 4times and have another two booked. Good luck with your travels, and give Garonga a try.

NEW YORK NY
Level Contributor
8 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Imagine Africa travel agent

I had a bad experience with them--incorrect/ inadequate information and some real unresponsiveness. So I guess it varies.

UK
Level Contributor
9 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Imagine Africa travel agent

We have just returned from a 3 week trip to Zambia, South Africa and Mauritius with "Imagine Africa UK" The arrangements were impeccable! All the flights, ground arrangements, hotels and lodges worked like clockwork, we didn't have to concern ourselves about any of the arrangements, timing etc. as we were always looked after. We flew with Emeriates, SAA & Pro Flights all of which were on time and gave a great service.

I would certainly put my holiday arrangements in the safe hands of Imagine Africa UK for another trip, from start to finish I cannot fault the customer service we were given. If anyone wants to contact me about the trip you are very welcome.

Marlow, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Imagine Africa travel agent

My wife and I booked a safari holiday with "Imagine Africa" to visit Botswana and Zimbabwe September / October 2014. They did an excellent job of getting us good deals to go to Chobe Game Lodge, Botswana, Zambezi Sands River Camp, Zimbabwe, and and Bomani Tented Lodge, Zimbabwe.

Overall they were excellent, however a short time before we travelled I sent a couple of emails that were not replied to, but I would still recommend anybody using them.