We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

currie cup rugby fixtures

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
currie cup rugby fixtures

Hi,

husband massive sharks fan, want to try to organise tickets whilst we visiting, does anyone know when currie cup fixtures are released?

thanks

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,235 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: currie cup rugby fixtures

Currie Cup only starts in July or August. I am not even sure they have decided how many teams will be in the top division this year. These matches are never sold out, so there is no need to pre-book, but if you want to arrange your holiday, it does get more complicated. The schedule probably won't be finalised for months.

The first part of the year is Super Rugby. Here are those fixtures - www.supersport.com/rugby/super-rugby/fixtures

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: currie cup rugby fixtures

Hello and I plan our holiday to coincide with Sharks home games at Kings Park. Take a look at the Sharks web site for ticket information and fixtures. I am not sure, as said above, when the fixtures will be released. You could mail them to see if they can shed any light on dates. I really enjoy Durban these days and the new promenade walkway takes you from the beach front to Kings Park & the new soccer stadium. For the best view of the rugby stadium take the 'cable car' to the soccer stadium roof viewing platform.

Mark - Owner - SafariKZN

3. Re: currie cup rugby fixtures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2015, 05:21