We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anti malarials drugs and Yellow Fever Shots

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
206 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Anti malarials drugs and Yellow Fever Shots

Hi,

I did some reading and research however just want to be 100% sure if I need Anti malarials

pills and do I need to have Yellow Fever shots?

We are planning to go in mid March and will fly from Toronto Canada to Johannesburg. Stay there for one night and then to Victoria Fall, Zimbabwe. Back to Johannesburg and then to

Kruger National Park, Swaziland, Durban, Drakensberg and also Capetown.

Appreciate your help.

South Africa
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anti malarials drugs and Yellow Fever Shots

You only need yellow fever shots and passport, it you are arriving from a yellow fever country, like Kenya, Senegal.

Yes you will need anti malaria pills.

Edited: 21 January 2014, 17:34
Pickering, United...
Level Contributor
3,250 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anti malarials drugs and Yellow Fever Shots

If you are going to the Zambian side of the Falls you will not be allowed to re-enter SA unless you have a YF certificate.

3. Re: Anti malarials drugs and Yellow Fever Shots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 06:19