We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st. lucia to dundee

Leigh-on Sea...
Level Contributor
3,657 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
st. lucia to dundee

we plan to drive from St. Lucia to Dundee or thereabouts, which I understand may take up to 5 hours . We are looking for somewhere to take a break break for coffee and later lunch. Nothing fancy but don't want to just stop stop at a service station, we prefer somewhere more pleasant e.g. views, countryside etc.

any suggestions please ?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: st. lucia to dundee

Well having done in reverse, a coffee and snack at the petrol stops is fine, along the way ( can't really recommend any other nice stops to be honest ) I think to get to Dundee which I have been to twice is a lovely township and if time fit the Talana Museum in. Some others may proffer ideas.I would savour Dundee and environs rather than the interim drive.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: st. lucia to dundee

Hello and I am thinking my way along the route and am guessing that Vryheid may be just about the only option?

Mark - Owner - safariKZN

3. Re: st. lucia to dundee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 06:18