We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RE: Multi Stop Tour

Kilkenny, Ireland
7 posts
Save Topic
RE: Multi Stop Tour

Hi

My partner and I are going on a 2 week holiday in South Africa in July, We intend on combining Cape Town, Sun City and Kruger National Park. Can anyone advise an itinerary and also where is the best place to stay in Kruger national park. What kinda of spending money should we budget for these two weeks?

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: RE: Multi Stop Tour

Hi Nigel,

This depends a bit on what kind of thing you're after- one person's "best" is another's worst nightmare... I've stayed in plenty of places that I've loved, but I know that some of my clients would hate, and vice versa! Could you give us a little more information on the type of experiences you want, the rough budget you have, how luxurious you want to go? It might help us narrow down the millions of amazing options to some that might suit you!

Alexandra Matts- Travel Director- Extraordinary Africa

Kilkenny, Ireland
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: RE: Multi Stop Tour

Well we will be flying from Dublin firstly, kind of planned to go to Cape Town for 5/6 days taking in the usual stuff, Robben Island, Table Mountain and Shark Diving. then from there to either Kruger national park or Sun City Resort, don't know which one is best to go too first and spend 4/5 days in each of those places, we want to have good safari adventure so i suppose which lodge/resort would be best to suit. also what should we expect weather wise that time of year? Budget is around €3500-€4500 per the two of us.

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,235 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: RE: Multi Stop Tour

Sun City isn't cheap. Kruger can be anything from very cheap (camping in your own tent) to incredibly pricey (ultimate luxury).

July could be wet and/or windy in Cape Town, but it may be okay.

4. Re: RE: Multi Stop Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 06:15