Planning to travel to SA on family vacation. Out of 11 people, 4 people are 70-75 yrs (grandparents) & a under 6 yrs kid as well.
Confused between choosing sabi sands vs a more conveniently located game reserve like Shamwari or Gondwana?
- what's the pros & cons, traveling in June 1st week
- is it too rainy in garden route area
- how different are the experiences, 1st safari for most
- best game reserve along the garden route area
- diff between shamwari & Gondwana
- experience & convenience more imp that budget
- all of us are vegetarians
Looking forward to ur advise, thanks!!