We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self catering homes for families

Knysna, South Africa
Level Contributor
18 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Self catering homes for families

How about more on self catering homes in Sourth Africa for the Budget visitor. We all can't afford 5 star accommodation. For a family this can be very cost effective.

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
13,238 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self catering homes for families

Have you looked at capestay (www.capestay.co.za, I think)? Might be a bit close to home for you, but they have some pretty good prices away from Cape town itself.

Mentioned in this post
Cape Town
Cape Town
Western Cape, South Africa
South Africa
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Self catering homes for families

try find-capetown-accommodation.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Self catering homes for families

www.southafrica-stay.com, www.capestay.com, www.safarinow.com - they all have accommodation in South Africa listed. And not all of it is 5 star graded...so I'm sure you will find some suitable self-catering homes for your budget!

God luck! :)

Mentioned in this post
Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
902 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Self catering homes for families

Could you be more specific as to how many people you are?.

I visit a lot of accommodation places daily, in Cape Town.

Do you mind if it is outside of the City but not too far away?. Will you have the use of a motor vehicle?. Do you have an idea of how much you would like to spend?.

Mentioned in this post
Cape Town
Cape Town
Western Cape, South Africa
5. Re: Self catering homes for families

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 01:15