We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tatotz..org web site

usa
Level Contributor
81 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
tatotz..org web site

Hi! I've been having problems accessing the tatotz.org web site for a few weeks now and am wondering if others are experiencing the same problems. Is there perhaps a new web site I am not aware of? Thanks.

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tatotz..org web site

I just tried to access the association's web site and the server timed out on me. They must be having problems. I'll keep trying.

usa
Level Contributor
81 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tatotz..org web site

Thanks Karl, I really appreicate it. At least I know it's not just me. I'll keep trying myself.

Arusha Tanzania
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
2,246 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: tatotz..org web site

Hi

I will give them a call and let them know.

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tatotz..org web site

Thanks Achnab. I was hoping that you would ring in on this and call Humphreys to find out if there server is down. I tried again today and it appears that the server is not working properly. Hopefully it will be back up and running in a little while. Let us know please. Thanks again.

Bruxelles, Belgium
Level Contributor
163 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tatotz..org web site

well, the site has in fact been down for several weeks now, it was already down when i was planning my safari and that was more than a couple of weeks ago

dont know whether in the meantime it was working sometimer and then went down again

but every time i checked in this 2 week or so period it was not functioning

6. Re: tatotz..org web site

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 16:17