We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be gone for awhile

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Be gone for awhile

I'm leaving in a few minutes for Namibia and will be there for a tad over a week. Got a lot of people to see there, working on some potential economic development projects, and will be very busy. I doubt if I will have access to this forum while I'm there. I am staying where I always do there and the last time I was there the Internet connection made molasses running in Alaska during January look swift; so I'll probably do a quick check of my e-mails and that's all I'll have the patience for.

So, I'll see you all on the return back home.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36,603 posts
343 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Be gone for awhile

Safari njema and take care.

nyc
Level Contributor
14,418 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Be gone for awhile

Lucky you, safari njema!

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
36,603 posts
343 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Be gone for awhile

Yeah, sometimes even work has its compensations!

Somerville, New...
Level Contributor
866 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Be gone for awhile

Have a good time Karl! Thanks for letting us know you will be away. We would have worried about you had we not heard from you in awhile.

Nikki

Arusha Tanzania
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Be gone for awhile

Hi

Have a great trip !

6. Re: Be gone for awhile

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 16:19