While I am thinking about it, I have a few helpful hints to add to the ever growing list:
1. I wished that I had brought something to scrub my feet with. There are no washcloths in any of the lodges and your feet get SO dirty on the safari. We had our shoes off and were standing up on the seats of the truck most of the time. I wore Tevas all the time and they worked out great. My friend had flip flops on and she got those needle like thorns that went right throught the bottom.
2. There was some discussion about colors to wear or not to wear on the safari. Personally I didn;t see anyone paying any attention to that. There were people in jeans and all different colors. My thught is bring the most comfortable things you have to wear. I wouldnt suggest white as everything gets so dirty!
3. We were able to get our laundry done twice in the 15 days we were away. Only because you have to be in a place at least 2 days to give them time to do it.
4. Bring lots of handy wipes and toilet paper. I brought the little travel rolls of toilet paper that worked great. Also, while in the bush, we had to go pottie in back of the truck, if necessary. Of course you can't leave toilet paper on the ground, so bring some little zip lock bags to keep toilet paper in.
5. Also, I may have mentioned this earlier, butwe wished we had brought some hard candy, gum and pens just to keep with us in the truck for when we saw children.
I can't think of anything else right now. Hope this helps.Below is alink to my photos. I haven't figured out how to post them on here yet.