We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Takims Holiday in Tanzania

England
1 post
Save Topic
Takims Holiday in Tanzania

Has anyone used Takims Holiday tour operator in Tanzania?

1. Re: Takims Holiday in Tanzania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 14:35
melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
6,988 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Takims Holiday in Tanzania

DDG10 In answer to your question I didn,t answer because I have never used them. I am not a destination expert nor do I own a safari company. I dispute the previous poster they in my opinion are not one of the best in Arusha, they are one of perhaps 100 companies I have heard of. There are better and a lot worse in my opinion.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Takims Holiday in Tanzania

Like clockwork, Can2na shows up every 7-10 days to throw tomatoes at the destination experts. Does he work for a safari company or is he just a troll that likes to stir up trouble?

Saint Paul...
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Serengeti National Park
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Takims Holiday in Tanzania

Yes, I think Can2na owns a safari company and I think I know which one, but I can't be certain, so I won't say. I should also add that I think Can2na is a good person and has good intentions - but is obviously not very good at accomplishing his goals. He do well to relax his tone and do his best to simply offer helpful advice here to build his reputation.

Oh, fwiw, I will not comment on Takims or any other tour operator, ever. So that's why I'm not saying anything them.

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Takims Holiday in Tanzania

Can2na gets his posts removed every once in awhile. He is most probably a safari operator.

BTW, can2na I am not a safari operator, never have I been a safari operator, and I hope to never get hornswagled into doing that. I don't say anything about Takims because I've never used them, I've seen them from time to time; but know nothing about them.

How about telling us what you do, or perhaps you prefer to lurk in the dark shadows.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,416 posts
360 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Takims Holiday in Tanzania

OK. I confess. I own a safari company 'Mbusafari' located in Bara y Flycatcher, in Kamwari and can2na works for me. I pay him to make these statements so that we get the business.

sorryDDG10. Never heard of Takim.

Arusha Tanzania
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Takims Holiday in Tanzania

KARL !!! OMG !!

I had to google to find out what "hornswagled" means and means and............... www.urbandictionary.com/define.php…

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
731 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Takims Holiday in Tanzania

I don't know if to be shocked.. or applaud!

Seen the cars around Arusha town. but have not used them or spoken to any clients that have used them.

Arusha Tanzania
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
1,522 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Takims Holiday in Tanzania

Hi

Just ..go to ...sleep :-)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
731 posts