We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clothes and toys for Tanzania kids

Netherlands
14 posts
Save Topic
clothes and toys for Tanzania kids

When i take some children clothes and toys with me where is the place to give those to little children who need them?

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
6,735 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: clothes and toys for Tanzania kids

I wouldn't take clothes second hand clothes are available cheap all over Tanzania. Take a soccer ball.and then give it to one of the villages/schools you might meet on the way. I have heard that there a warehouses full of pens in Tanzania but very nice different colored pens are always well received, especially in outlying areas.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
731 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: clothes and toys for Tanzania kids

Pens with drawing pad. or even blank pages.. just small pads. They love them. Also what is a big hit is those small nak-sak balls, bouncie balls that go up in the sky forever and the soccor ball. Skipping ropes.

Take it deflated and fix them up over there.

Brussels, Belgium
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: clothes and toys for Tanzania kids

Take with you pens and pencils the best gifts for children

4. Re: clothes and toys for Tanzania kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2011, 06:19