We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Merry Christmas!!

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Merry Christmas!!

I want to wish all my friends on Trip Advisor a very Merry Christmas. My hope for everyone is that the peace, love, and kindness, which is so easily found in this season of the year, might be found in us all throughout the upcoming year.

Jekyll Island...
Level Contributor
267 posts
459 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Merry Christmas!!

Thanks to everyone who answers all our same questions over and over again. My husband and I leave for our Tanzanian safari 21 Feb -- can't wait.

Happy Holidays!

Gulfport, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Merry Christmas!!

Karl,Thanks from Tampa Florida

Gulfport, Florida
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Merry Christmas!!

Karl,Thanks from Tampa Florida

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Merry Christmas!!

thanks for all the help folks - many questions yet to ask. In the meantime, anybody have an anwer for the poster on #8?

"merry chrismas.Does there have any trade opportunity­ in Tanzania?"

gets my vote for oddest post of 2010...

Edited: 28 December 2010, 17:20
15. Re: Merry Christmas!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2011, 05:18