We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Predators Safari Club-any new information/opinions?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
900 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Predators Safari Club-any new information/opinions?

We are getting ready to book our safari and were trying to decide between 2 Tanzanian operators that seem to be very popular on this forum.

I had also requested a quote from Predators Safari Club and when they emailed me the quote, I was pleased with the price. For the exact same 12 day safari, it was lower than the quotes that I had been considering. Their vehicles are comparable to what we would have with the other companies.

This operator seems to be busy, popular and has been in business a long time, but there aren't a lot of reviews on TripAdvisor, Fodor's or Frommer's. The reviews that I have read are positive. It is just that there aren't that many and some of them are 5-6 years old.

Any information, opinions or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Bristol
Level Contributor
2,557 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Predators Safari Club-any new information/opinions?

We used them for a 10 day safari last September. We didn't book direct but went through a UK operator (although another time I would book direct). We therefore didn't deal with them directly when making the booking etc.

However I would definitley recommend them , we had a fantastic holiday. Everything that we arranged happened exactly as planned. Our guide Bosco was great. He was very good company, a really very good driver and very knowledgeable. We spent practically all day everyday with him and by the end of the holiday he was our "friend". We learnt a lot about life in Tanzania from him as well as about the wildlife and the countryside. He never used his car radio or followed other drivers to find animals. Each day he decided where he wanted to take us and thats where we went. He said he had been doing the job for 14 years and that he knew the parks very well and where to find the animals. This meant we quite often would drive for miles hardly seeing another car and watching the animals virtually on our own which was fantasic. We are still in regular contact with him and hope to see him again when we manage to get back to Tanzania.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask me. I would not hesitate to recommend them and Bosco.

2. Re: Predators Safari Club-any new information/opinions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2011, 10:29
3. Re: Predators Safari Club-any new information/opinions?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2011, 10:29
4. Re: Predators Safari Club-any new information/opinions?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 July 2011, 05:35
5. Re: Predators Safari Club-any new information/opinions?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 14 July 2012, 05:15