We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swala vs Good Earth in 2010 or 2011

India
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Swala vs Good Earth in 2010 or 2011

Hi

I am about to finalize a safari and am wondering what are people's RECENT experiences (2010 or 2011) of dealing with Swala Safaris and Good Earth Tours in terms of :

a. Service

b. Commitment (as to giving the promised Lodges and type of rooms)

c. Quality of Drivers-Guides

Also, how safe is it to give make bank transfer of Advances of several thousand dollars to these two companies right now? (my safari is in December)

Any recent reports or experiences regarding financial issues with these two companies?

Thanks in advance

Rajba

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,571 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swala vs Good Earth in 2010 or 2011

Rajba,

I would make two suggestions

1) Use the search feature on TA for those operators, there are reports from customers of both

2) Ask for references from the operators

India
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swala vs Good Earth in 2010 or 2011

Thanks Missika. I have already used the search feature on TA on these two operators. Nothing much on financial issues. Further, from today morning, all mails sent to Swala are bouncing back. They had a problem with their website in April, 2011 ( as seen on TA). Hope that has not returned to haunt them......

Hope other members on this forum will be able to throw some light on the RECENT activities of Swala and Good earth.

Thanks

Rajba

3. Re: Swala vs Good Earth in 2010 or 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 18:19