We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Countdown to Tanzania and gratitude to you all

Ohio
Level Contributor
23 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Countdown to Tanzania and gratitude to you all

After over 8 months of planning for our upcoming adventure to Tanzania and too numerous to count hours reading the excellent posts fom previous travelers and TA's resident generous experts, we have less than 20 sleeps before we leave.

Although we have visited East Africa the last 2 years with safaris to the Kenyan Mara and a wonderful trek with the gorillas in Rwanda, this will be our first trip to Tanzania.

We will fly to Nairobi via Amsterdam first to visit our son who is an aide worker in Kenya, meet up with his girlfriend flying in from Rwanda from her Peace Corps job and together fly to Kili to start our Northern circuit safari.

Access2Tanzania has gone above and beyond the call of duty to arrange our trip and we could not be more satisfied with all their attention to detail, willingness to adjust the schedule as needed and most of all listening to our needs, wants, worries, and hopes for a wonderful experience.

We promise a trip report when we return late August.

Thank you all for your help!

Somerville, New...
Level Contributor
866 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Countdown to Tanzania and gratitude to you all

How exciting!

Have a wonderful trip and of course we will be waiting for a report.

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
38,035 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Countdown to Tanzania and gratitude to you all

Only 19 sleeps now Maddie. Way to go.

Enjoy your trip and come back safe to tell us all about it. I think you are in good hands.

Hope I get to read your report before I leave on 4th September.

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,485 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Countdown to Tanzania and gratitude to you all

Have a great trip and I hope it's all you expected.

Canada
Level Contributor
358 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Countdown to Tanzania and gratitude to you all

Have a wonderful trip. I am only home 2 weeks and wish I was going again! Looking forward to your trip report.

palm coast, fl
Level Contributor
487 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Countdown to Tanzania and gratitude to you all

Have a great trip! The waiting is almost over... I am counting down the days until Feb... don't know if I'll make it. :-) Looking forward to your trip report when you return.

6. Re: Countdown to Tanzania and gratitude to you all

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 00:18