We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanzania /zanzibar safari

Tacoma, Washington...
5 posts
Save Topic
Tanzania /zanzibar safari

What is the best company to use for a 7 day safari in Tanzania then a 5 day at the beach in Zanzibar and to also stay around $3000.00 for everything excluding international flight.

nyc
Level Contributor
14,478 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tanzania /zanzibar safari

Search the FAQs in the right column. Lots of useful information and names of reputable tour operators.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
84 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tanzania /zanzibar safari

Hi there, I stayed in Tanzania for the same time you are planning to. Our tour operator was Real Adventure Safaris. They guided us while we were at the mainland for safaris at the Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarengire, Lake Manyara and Kili and for Zamzibar they organized everything for us as well (transportation and hotels). They did an outstanding job. Our safaris were really tailored made to my family. Prices were reasonable. Their service and customer service was amazing. I strongly recommend you looking for them. You can find their web page easily at internet.

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tanzania /zanzibar safari

That Budget will depend on time of the year(Tentative month of travel) as price are on seasonal basis.

I think you can split these services by taking two Tour Operators.

The one based in Northern Circuit for Safari sector and the one based in Zanzibar in order to cut off cost.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,634 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tanzania /zanzibar safari

What's the best company to organise a trip around the US?

There's probably no agreed "best". Same with other countries. You'll have to do some homework, and see which company matches your needs, which may be different from anyone else's....

5. Re: Tanzania /zanzibar safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2013, 10:21