We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Domestic Flight

Kent
Level Contributor
161 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Domestic Flight

Hi,

if our flight gets into Dar at 8.05, will we have time to catch the 10.30 internal flight to Selous?

I have emailed coastal Aviation, am still awaiting a reply.

Many Thanks

ld
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,700 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Domestic Flight

I would ask Coastal for a "through ticket" Zan to Selous, presumably they then wouldn't leave Dar without you. We are traveling sme route in the opposite direction in Sept, but booked via an agent so I have only my departure time fr Selous.

I found Coastal very efficient in replying whenI was researching connections from Kigali to Dar. Somewhere online is a flight schedule with fares, but I don't have the link anymore.

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Domestic Flight

Will manage to catch your flight to Selous at that time frame.

But let coastal know about your flight and arrival time so that will be able to wait for you in case of any short delaying of your flight.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

3. Re: Domestic Flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 18:17