We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone advise on Seasons Tanzania Safaris re 4x4 hire

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone advise on Seasons Tanzania Safaris re 4x4 hire

Are they a reliable company?

Many thanks

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
6,988 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone advise on Seasons Tanzania Safaris re 4x4 hire

I don't know Seasons Tanzania but I do know Fortes and they have very well maintained vehicles also Naaz car hire both in Arusha why not try either of them.

Edited: 09 February 2013, 20:40
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
137 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone advise on Seasons Tanzania Safaris re 4x4 hire

We wish to hire a 4x4 from Dar Es Saalam and head south to Selous can anybody recomend a company. Most companies want us to go to Arusha,

Has anybody heard of White Lion Tours /Habari Africa /Seasons Tanzania Safaris? Fortes I know are supposed to be ok but they want $600 to take car to Dar

Advice appreciated

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone advise on Seasons Tanzania Safaris re 4x4 hire

Someone recommended Sam's car rental (www.samscarental.com) a while ago. I haven't used them myself but we might need to rent a car in June, so I would appreciate feedback if you find a reliable not too expensive company.

Dar es Salaam, Dar...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone advise on Seasons Tanzania Safaris re 4x4 hire

Why don't you ask the Operator -Seasons Tanzania Safaris- to provide you with the e-mails of their past customers? You may contact those to satisfy yourself before reserving a vehicle!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone advise on Seasons Tanzania Safaris re 4x4 hire

Habari Africa will offer you a Land Rover Tdi 4x4 at US$140 per day. They do however require US$200 for 4x4 vehicles rentals out of Dar es Salaam as vehicle delivery and return fees.

habariafrica.com/component/…details.html

They also offer camping gear if required

6. Re: Can anyone advise on Seasons Tanzania Safaris re 4x4 hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2014, 04:15