We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Experience with Sky Safari by Elewana?

Kent, Washington
Level Contributor
41 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Experience with Sky Safari by Elewana?

We are considering a safari in Either Kenya and/or Tanzania. The Sky Safari looks very interesting and I am wondering if anyone has been on this safari and if they would like to comment on it.

Thanks!

nyc
Level Contributor
14,427 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Experience with Sky Safari by Elewana?

As we can't all know every safari, why not detail what Elewana's Sky Safari consists of. Also what you would otherwise be considering for a Kenya safari. And which month, as an earlier thread indicated you weren't sure if travel would be May or Sep.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Experience with Sky Safari by Elewana?

If it's not too late and you have already done the safari, you will be hard pressed to beat Elewana. Sheer luxury in a small private plane. We did Arusha, Tarangire, The Manor (absolutely wonderful) and Serengeti Migration camp.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Experience with Sky Safari by Elewana?

I would agree with the previous reply. We have just returned from the same trip. Experience of a lifetime and absolutely seamless. I cannot conceive that it could be done any better by another company, service and attention to detail like you would not believe.

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Experience with Sky Safari by Elewana?

It´s absolutely worth it ! We just arrived back from Tanzania. We had an amazing trip with perfect service!

There was not a thing to complain about. Friendly, well trained staff and beautiful nature.

An experience of a lifetime !

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Experience with Sky Safari by Elewana?

We did this safari last Feb and also say it's the best. I would highly recommend this company.

6. Re: Experience with Sky Safari by Elewana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 11:16