We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Oliver's Camp

washington dc
Level Contributor
249 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Little Oliver's Camp

Has anyone made a booking for this year at Little Oliver's Camp? If so have you received any pictures or confirmation that the opening is on schedule? Why did you select Little Oliver's over Oliver's Camp? I am considering booking for this year but concerned since there have been no recent updates online nor have they posted the brochure on their site with less than 15 days to open.

Thx

Edited: 15 June 2013, 18:35
nyc
Level Contributor
15,090 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Oliver's Camp

With few exceptions camps open as scheduled which in this instance would be in time for peak season.

However, your best bet is to contact your tour outfitter or the camp direct.

Little Oliver's is an Asilia property, where you can probably find contact info thru the website: www.asiliaafrica.com

Note: websites aren't always updated daily.

Good luck!

Edited: 15 June 2013, 23:06
Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
11,739 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Oliver's Camp

If you read the notice on Asilia website about the opening of this camp, it gives an email address for further enquiries. I would email them directly.

washington dc
Level Contributor
249 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little Oliver's Camp

Ahhhh yeah. Already done. That but that won't answer my question 'have u booked here' and 'why did u choose it' but thanks for the direction.

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
7,609 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Little Oliver's Camp

I would just book it and when the time comes if it is not ready ...but I suspect it will be....just stay at the main camp.

nyc
Level Contributor
15,090 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Little Oliver's Camp

"Little" any camp, are an extension of the 'main' camp, a short distance away and private, with less tents that might be larger, with own dining area and staff as support, and always more expensive than the main camp.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Little Oliver's Camp

Hello, Little Oliver's is now open and the camp had its first full house already. Please email us at marketing@asiliaafrica.com for more information if you have not received a reply on your message yet. Otherwise, we will update the OIiver's website and Facebook page today with the latest pictures we took. We hope to welcome you to Tarangire soon!

Asilia Africa

http://oliverscamp.asiliaafrica.com/Home.aspx

www.facebook.com/oliverstanzania

washington dc
Level Contributor
249 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Little Oliver's Camp

Great can't wait to see that brochure posted on your site. Already booked for Little Oliver's but was a little anxious since all information media about the camp was pretty much the same since March2013 - nothing new.. Most camps that opened this summer have their brochures updated on the sites but Little Oliver's did not and only days away from official open. Very excited. See you soon.

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
1 post
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Little Oliver's Camp

We were there for 2 days and left this morning regretting not being able to sty longer. The place is fantastic and te manager and her team do a superb job. The camp stay was really spectaculat

Annapolis
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Little Oliver's Camp

Anyone do a night safari at Little Olivers?

washington dc
Level Contributor
249 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Little Oliver's Camp

Hi

Yes, I actually did Little Olivers. I have all the details on my blog.

carryingonbags.com/camp-accommodations-safar…

www.carryingonbags.com