We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunny Safaris

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Sunny Safaris

I have just booked 7 days trip with Sunny safris, I would be intrested know of any recent experinces, I am just anxious about having sent them a big deposit two months in advance, as per past reviews they have good reputaion. Thanks

Sydney
Level Contributor
195 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunny Safaris

Just type their name in the search box above your comment and you will get lots of varying comments. There are multiple threads that keep popping up like a rash regularly.

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
6,735 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunny Safaris

Why start worrrying now?

If you have sent the deposit..fine... they are an honest reliable company. Stop now thinking if things can go wrong or if you have made the right or wrong decision.

Read books..watch a movie or 2 ....get your vaccinations.... read the forum...read other forums..

wait for your trip then go and enjoy your self.

It will be the trip of a lifetime. Don't worry and let little things worry you...or else ytou won't have fun and enjoy the trip.

3. Re: Sunny Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 06:20