We're about to book our safari-of-a-lifetime and now I'm getting cold feet that we've taken on too much - your thoughts would be much appreciated. We are a mum/dad/11 yr old daughter.
Our planned itinerary is:
* Fly from Aust to Jo'burg (we have frequent flyer points to use up otherwise we'd fly in via Middle East); overnight in Joburg
* Next day somehow get to Arusha to start safari.
* 3 days Tarangire (via road)
* 2 days Ngorongoro Crater (via road)
* 3 days Serengeti (via air)
* 4 days Zanzibar (via air)
Then it gets tricky ... we have to fly back to joburg for flight home so thinking we should add a Vic Falls 3-nighter before flying home? Too much traveling??
What do you think?