We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cannot find these camps contact

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
7,642 posts
1,181 reviews
Save Topic
cannot find these camps contact

Hi guys

i'm planning to go with a group of 10 people in the following places: royal sunset beach camp (mwanza), ngiri public campsite (seronera), simba public campsite (ngorongoro), liliac campsite (mto wambu) and fig resort (lake manyara)

i wanted to warn them about our arrival but i can't find any email contact on line

can u help me to find it out?

thanks in advance

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
37,002 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cannot find these camps contact

Well for the Serengeti you need to contact www.tanzaniaparks.com and link to the Email

For Simba you need www.ngorongorocrater.org

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
7,642 posts
1,181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cannot find these camps contact

thanks but u gave me the website of the ngorongoro park, i m looking for the simba camp one in order to book a night there

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cannot find these camps contact

On the Ngorongoro park website it indicates to "Book campsites through the NCAA headquarters office or in Arusha-Ngorongoro Information Center. "

www.ngorongorocrater.org/accommodations.html

Just click the Contact Link of the left hand side....

Edited: 24 October 2013, 19:33
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,033 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cannot find these camps contact

Oops right hand side...

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
6,904 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cannot find these camps contact

Simba camp is the public campsite at Ngorongoro you won't be able to book in advance. When you arrive at the entrance gate your guide will do this booking. The Seronera camp is also public campsite again not bookable in advance.

Cesena, Italy
Level Contributor
7,642 posts
1,181 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: cannot find these camps contact

thanks no expert

very kind of u

7. Re: cannot find these camps contact

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2014, 05:19