We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tour operators in tanzania

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
tour operators in tanzania

Hi ,

please can somebody point me in the right direction i know on the kenya forum there is a list of recommended kenyan tour operators .after 3 trips to kenya we have thought a trip to tanzania might be nice .is there a similiar list over here were looking to get some resonable quotes for a private tour for 10 days

.i have found 1 company and was very specific in my request but it has come back as a total different itinerary to what i requested.

thanks

julie.

Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
963 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tour operators in tanzania

In the Tanzania forum on the right hand side there is a list of Top Questions About Tanzania. The 4th topic down has list of operators.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tour operators in tanzania

thankyou .

i think that the list i might have looked at before .but didnt seem to be able to find it when i was on my phone .

will have a look now .

julie

Nairobi
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: tour operators in tanzania

BEWARE! A lot of tour companies outsource to other companies. Be sure that you are not outsourced to Abraham Shaidi. NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER , EVER, EVER book with ABRAHAM SHAIDI! ABRAHAM SHAIDI owns a company called Sandland Tours and Safari, the web address is http://sandlandsafaris.com/. But BEWARE he also does business under other names.

4. Re: tour operators in tanzania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 13:35
5. Re: tour operators in tanzania

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 13:05
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
629 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tour operators in tanzania

If you look at the list and then put the TO name in the search button, you should find a lot of information of the experiences people have had with that TO. We went with Basecamp and were very happy we did.

Edited: 10 January 2014, 16:17
nyc
Level Contributor
14,460 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: tour operators in tanzania

I don't personally have an iphone or similar, but understand that certain websites and/or other info does NOT appear properly on a phone. Best probably to locate what it is that you are seeking would be on a full-screen laptop/desktop.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
232 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tour operators in tanzania

Getting ready to do our second Tanzania safari with Basecamp Tanzania. Absolutely first-rate company which will deliver exactly what they promise and at a very competitive price. Achmed, the owner, is unfailingly honest and truly cares that his clients have an outstanding safari experience. See my review of Basecamp at tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293751-i10776-k25… This is a company I can recommend without reservation. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

9. Re: tour operators in tanzania

Removed on: 14 January 2014, 17:05
10. Re: tour operators in tanzania

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 January 2015, 05:16