We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air excel airline

California
Level Contributor
97 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
air excel airline

Hi, I need your help again. My TO will book our airline tickets from Grumeti to Zanzibar with Air Excel. Does Air Excel airline have good reputation, safe, reliable, etc.? How and where can i check airline's incident report? Thank you very much!

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
373 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: air excel airline

I have never heard of Air Excel. I would just do a Google search for information on them in terms of their safety and reliability.

California
Level Contributor
97 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: air excel airline

Thank you very much, Adventurer43. I did go Google, only found few. But my TO give me assurance about Air Excel. Thanks again!

California
Level Contributor
97 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: air excel airline

Air excel airline is safe, clean, and had copilot. taking off and landing skill of the air excel pilot was much better than the coastal one. We felt very smooth, but we felt bumpy during coastal airplane landing. Coastal had no copilot.

4. Re: air excel airline

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 06:16