We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tanzania and Zanzibar

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Tanzania and Zanzibar

Hi,

I'm planning a trip to Tanzania and Zanzibar and I'm hoping someone would be so kind to lend an opinion of my itinerary. I'm concerned the first part of the trip may be too much traveling. By the way, the cost of the trip is 3900.00 for the Serengeti, 5400.00 for the Selous and 1700.00 for Zanzibar = 11,090.00 Total.

7/6 Arrive JRO at 1:15 am

7/6 Depart Arusha to the Eastern Serengeti Ecosystem (Lodge: Eastern Serengeti Nyumba for 1 night)

7/6 Hike, Maasai Boma Visit, Night drive

7/7 Depart to the Central Serengeti EcoSystem (Lodge: Central; Serengeti Nyumba for 2 nights)

7/7 Safari Drive

7/8 Safari Drive

7/9 10:35 am flight to the Selous for 4 nights (Lodge: Sand Rivers Selous)

7/9 - 7/13 Wildlife viewing

7/13 Depart for Zanzibar at 1:15 pm

7/13 - 7/18 spent at Breezes on Zanzibar

7/17 Depart Zanzibar to DAR for trip home

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
6,703 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Tanzania and Zanzibar

Rohan

Who is your question directed to?

22. Re: Tanzania and Zanzibar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 April 2014, 12:35
23. Re: Tanzania and Zanzibar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2015, 05:16