We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon In Tanzania April 2015

Cairo, Egypt
10 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon In Tanzania April 2015

Dear Sir/ Ms:

Hope my email finds you well.

Kindly I am planning my honeymoon to be next April. I want to spend 2 nights in Dar Es-Salaam and 7 nights in Zanzibar. So kindly advise where to stay (affordable places please). Also, I know that it is a rainy season in Tanzania so would it be bad idea to go there? If yes, do you have any other honeymoon ideas? Do the shops close and transportation stops in these rainy seasons? Do you have any idea how can I book a private beach place (bungalow, villa, room)? I want some quiet beaches. Would it be applicable to have area where me and my husband can swim ALONE? Do you have any recommendations?

Appreciate your kind reply.

Thank you,

Regards,

Amira.

1. Re: Honeymoon In Tanzania April 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 22:35
Oslo, Norway
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon In Tanzania April 2015

Is not bad time to visit Zanzibar in April, what would suggest for you is to spend that 2 night in Serengeti for the wildlife safari then maybe have overnight in Dar e salam, the best budgeted hotels in Zanzibar North coast there are Kendwa Rocks , Sunset Kendwa also on the side of stone town there is Tembo Hotel , princess salme Hotel and Dhow Palace Hotel

Padua, Italy
Level Contributor
23,626 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon In Tanzania April 2015

Hi Amirasaeedd. The period is really at risk because it is in the midst of the rainy season. Most of the resort are closed in Zanzibar, but you can find some guest house. However I do not consider them suitables for the trip more beautiful and important of your life. Anyway if you want to risk, then I recommend Nungwi or Kendwa; are two places in the north of the island where there is not the phenomenon of the tides. So you can swim at any time of day.

4. Re: Honeymoon In Tanzania April 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:21