We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Makasa Tour Operator

Boston...
Level Contributor
63 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Makasa Tour Operator

Hi,

Has anyone used Makasa for a safari? (www.makasatanzania.com)

They have a few reviews on TripAdvisor (but mostly single posts) and a few on Safari Bookings but I don't see much about them in the forum. I got a good vibe from the owner, Selma, and they offered a good price for a tour but it's still a lot of money so I'm wary of going with someone that isn't reviewed a lot.

-B

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
455 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Makasa Tour Operator

Did you end up bookign with them? I got a really good itinerary from them for October 2015 but i cant find much about them online either?

Boston...
Level Contributor
63 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Makasa Tour Operator

We ended up not going on safari as we had more time than we thought and wanted to take advantage of that in southeast Asia.

Hopefully someone else can help!

3. Re: Makasa Tour Operator

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2015, 05:15