We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tanzania visa

Colombia
1 post
Save Topic
tanzania visa

I am us citizen traveling to Tanzania from Bombay, India.. I don't have more time to get

visa because traveling other tour. Should I get visa ahead of time or at the airport ? Also

I want to know how long I have to wait to get visa. please let me by email.

thanks

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
591 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tanzania visa

You are a US citizen - you can easily get your Tanzanian visa upon arrival at the airport. If you can, download and print the visa application before you travel, and have it completed. How long it takes will depend on the hour of your arrival, which airport, and how busy it is when you arrive. The process itself does not take long, it is more a matter of how long the line is. Do not linger disembarking the plane. That said, as many times as I have landed in Tanzania, I have always still waited for my bags, even after the visa process. They will stamp your US passport right then with the TZ visa.

Find the form here:

tanzania.go.tz/egov_uploads/…20form.pdf

You do not need passport sized photos any longer; they will take your photo and fingerprints, according to reports of people who have done it recently, there is a sticky, above on the topic of visas. pay attention to the newer posts.

2. Re: tanzania visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 06:17