We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgend: Short term apartment/guesthouse for two months

Which Dar es Salaam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Germany
1 post
Save Topic
Urgend: Short term apartment/guesthouse for two months

Hello, I´m a student from Germany and will be interning in Dar Mid February until Mid April along with my girlfriend.

We are looking for anything more or less central (for example Upanga) with a limit of roughly 500 USD/month (for the two of us). If anyone knows anything (guest house/hostel/apartment, etc) which is central, safe and still affordable, it would be a huge help.

Thanks for your efforts and best regards,

Ben

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgend: Short term apartment/guesthouse for two months

Hello,

If you come to Arusha we have a place for your budget, but in Dar es salaam not sure if you can get a place for your budget,think it's too low.

Continue to search maybe you will find.

Welcome to Tanzania.

Dar es Salaam...
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Urgend: Short term apartment/guesthouse for two months

Hello Ben!

It is possible to get apartment at that budget at Upanga place in Dar as you wish. Days has gone if you stil interered (not yet solved out the issue) I will be happy to help you. give your details at madahankanga@yahoo.com. Most welcome at Dar es salaam.

Thanks you.

Edited: 28 January 2013, 08:49
Dar es Salaam...
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Urgend: Short term apartment/guesthouse for two months

Hello Ben, I have a well furnished apartment to let for the duration of your time at Dar es Salaam. It is close to the airport. You can send me an email via jananiben@gmail.com.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Urgend: Short term apartment/guesthouse for two months

Check out MamaBabyHomeStay on Facebook. Great lady who owns/runs it. She has two places, both near the ocean in East Upanga.

https://www.facebook.com/MamaBabyHomeStay

The price would be higher than $500 for two people but it does include breakfast and dinner as well as laundry. I suggest emailing them to ask for the price.

5. Re: Urgend: Short term apartment/guesthouse for two months

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 05:15