We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone familiar with justostanzaniaadventures?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
129 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone familiar with justostanzaniaadventures?

Hello,

I am overwhelmed by the number of tour operators for climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro. A friend of a friend recommended Justo from www.justostanzaniaadventures.com. I could not find them here on Trip Advisor.

I am curious if anyone is familiar with them?

Edited: 17 July 2014, 19:44
melbourne
Destination Expert
for Tanzania
Level Contributor
7,621 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone familiar with justostanzaniaadventures?

Hi

Make sure they have a valid TALA licence for Kili climbs...they have their own equipment...

I would get references from very recent clients and ring them or email them.

Why not choose a company that is well recognized?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
129 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone familiar with justostanzaniaadventures?

noexpert: I hear you. Thank you for the feedback.

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
859 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone familiar with justostanzaniaadventures?

Thats true noexpert.

There are thousands of true and fake companies. Some with all documents to run the Tour operator business and many with only website and account numbers. Mostly ask for phone numbers and try to call for their recently clients. You can be given fake emails to contact for reference but I can say it is not much easy for phone calls as every country has its own phone codes i hope.

Just to remind all travelers to be careful while trying to book and pay for their Trip in this today's world!!!

You invest a lot of money to travel and you spend years to collect them!!

4. Re: Anyone familiar with justostanzaniaadventures?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kilimanjaro National...