We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi Friends

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Hi Friends

24 of us back to home sydney after comprise short break to Tanzania, it was a short expedition just 5days but occupied of familiarity, we went to Ngorongoro, Serengeti, Manyara and Tarangire. The country contains huge scenery with peaceful people, we enjoyed a lot. We thank the tour operator bush duiker tours & Safaris who arranges the expedition to us to see all these speculate scenery and wildlife especially Serengeti, also it’s my pleasure to spot Ngorongoro Crater. Thank you guys

NEW YORK
Level Contributor
119 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi Friends

Very suspicious...

Canada
Level Contributor
358 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi Friends

Hmmm, first post and doesn't sound like an Aussie.

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi Friends

Perhaps the are speaking in Swaenglish now in Oz, or .....

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
152 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi Friends

Definitely not an Ozzie or not one that speaks my dialect! I am always suspect of single posts.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hi Friends

Don't know why you guys have to be so skeptical!

I mean, isn't it a reasonable scenario to posit a non-English speaker living in Sydney having a wonderful excursion with 23 other folks to Tanzania and then feeling so grateful to her tour company that she wrote a review, ran it through a translator page and joined TA just to post it?

In a country that invented "Pet Rocks" this doesn't sound like the most unlikely possibility in the world...

Findlay, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Tanzania, Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Level Contributor
12,484 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hi Friends

Just call us skeptics; but it is possible, not probable though.

7. Re: Hi Friends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 05:27