We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Join a Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti safari in mid March

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Join a Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti safari in mid March

My husband and I are planning to do a safari starting in Arusha and going to the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park. We have got a few quotes but would ideally like to join with others to bring the costs down.

We have some flexibility on dates but are thinking about the middle of March around the 15th. We are flexible on the length approximately between 2-5 nights. If you are interested in joining us please reply below.

Nairobi, Kenya
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Join a Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti safari in mid March

Hey there! Are you still looking for traveling companions? My boyfriend Dan and I are also hoping to do a five day safari, starting and ending in Arusha, to the Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti. We also discussed visiting Lake Manyara and a quick stop to the Olduvai Gorge. Our tentative dates are 17 March - 21 March, although we could potentially begin on 16 March after we land in Arusha at 10 am. We would also be willing to consider a 3-night option but have heard it is difficult with so much distance to drive to get to the Serengeti and back from Arusha.

We are hoping to book our trip sometime within the next week. If you are still looking for traveling companions, let's talk more!

All the best,

Sarah

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Join a Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti safari in mid March

Hi Sarah,

We are still looking for people to go with and would prefer a 4 day trip starting on Sunday 16th. Have you got any quotes yet? My internet is a bit unreliable at the moment so apologies for any delays in replying! My email is hannahcheethamATgmail.com if that is easier.

Hannah

Edited: 02 March 2014, 17:07
London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Join a Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti safari in mid March

Hi Sarah,

We are still looking for people to go with and would prefer a 4 day trip starting on Sunday 16th. Have you got any quotes yet? My internet is a bit unreliable at the moment so apologies for any delays in replying! My email is hannahcheethamATgmail.com if that is easier.

Hannah

Edited: 02 March 2014, 17:07
4. Re: Join a Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti safari in mid March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 05:17