We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jambiani

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Jambiani

Hi guys

I'm heading to Zanzibar in September. Looking at the various accom websites, it seems like Jambiani is the best spot in my budget. Can anyone tell me anything about it? Quiet is okay, as long as it's not too hard to travel around the island from there and the beach is ok. Any info on the weather in september would be appreciated also.

Thanks!

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jambiani

July through October are ideal months for visiting Zanzibar because the average Temperature is about 25c,the air is dry and breezy.

Jambiani is very quite and nice tidal beach.

The Village is closed to most of Hotels and will get a time to walk around the village and can have a village life tour which is very interesting.

Also will get a time to participate in seaweed planting with local people.The Area is common for seaweeds farms but does not affect the swimming because are doing this in low tide states and in deep water areas.So there is no way you can interrupt with them by swimming when it comes in a high tide states.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays

2. Re: Jambiani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2012, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Zanzibar Archipelago