We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zanzibar -tours query

West Sussex
Level Contributor
203 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Zanzibar -tours query

Is it more expensive to do tours from the north coast than stone town. I seem to be getting conflicting messages as most things I have read say not to spend much time in Stone Town but, as Stone Town is more "central" I would have thought there would be a premium for doing tours from the north coast.

I do not mind doing "group" tours to keep the cost lower so to speak.

Zanzibar
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Zanzibar -tours query

Tours can be done from any of the point because is almost an hour from North Coast to Stonetown.

All these will depend on the set up of your choices for cost effectiveness.

Example Spice tour is very cheap while you are on the way to or from North Coast as well as Jozani Forest trip or Dolphin Trip to East and South Coast.

The main thing is to advise type of tours so that others will advise the best set up which will not cost too much.

Regards,

Zanzilandholidays.

2. Re: Zanzibar -tours query

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 23:19
Get answers to your questions about Zanzibar Archipelago